Finance Monthly Global Awards 2016
04 August 2016
Finance Monthly has announced Merhels as the winner of the award ‘Strategic Business Consultant Firm of the Year Latvia’.
Finance Monthly says that voting notification email was sent to its entire readership database – over 195,880 contacts were emailed. In total Finance Monthly received an 8.1% response rate equating to 15,866 votes. In order to determine the winners, the following points were considered:
- The number of vote nominations received
- Supporting material, covering statements and evidence supplied
- Amount of documented activity in the last 12 months when compared to industry peers
- Involvement in significant transactions
- Expertise and innovation
- Innovation in client care
- Size (value) of involvement within transactions & deals
- Peer recognition and personal achievement
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Previous accolades and published literature
Although Finance Monthly recognise the history and credentials of well-established firms and individuals, its primary focus was to look at the achievements and deals of candidates over the past 12 months.
Edvards Merhels, managing partner of Merhels, comments: “It is a great honour and pleasure to be recognised as a quality advisory firm, especially as we receive this award for two consecutive years. This achievement is in line with our strategic shift from traditional audit firm business model to advisory firm business model. Even though we still are auditors, there is clear evidence of our success in advisory field – over last 9 months we non-stop have been engaged in transaction support and business advisory engagements, working with and for First Class organisations.”